Ep 2. Having Fun While Paying Off Student Loans
My student loan philosophy is simple. I don't believe you need to 100% sacrifice all the things that bring you joy just because you're in student loan debt. I believe you should enjoy the money you're finally making - responsibly of course. You’ve worked hard to get here and you deserve to enjoy the fruits of your labor - but I’m not saying neglect your student loans entirely. So, you may be thinking okay Amirra, so then how do I still enjoy my life even with the weight of six figure student loan debt?! One answer: you need a solid strategy, you need to stick to it, and it needs to feel good to you. In today’s show I’m sharing the biggest tips for creating your student loan repayment strategy so you can get out of the debt, while still having fun.
In today’s show, we’re chatting about:
- Review of the student loan payment pause
- The exact numbers (and info) you need to know about your loans
- How to create an organized strategy with realistic goals
- The importance of saving up for bigger expenses
- Everything in moderation & giving yourself grace
- COVID 19-Emergency Relief and Federal Student Aid
- After being on pause for more than 3 years, student loan payments are expected to resume soon
- Freebie: The Crash Course in Personal Finance…that you never got in school
Get in touch
- Subscribe: https://www.mirraclemoney.com/podcasts/the-mirracle-money-podcast
- Website: https://www.mirraclemoney.com/
Wanna be innanet friends?